Sanskrit Name:- Amukkura, Ashvagandha, Ashvakandika, Ashvaroha, Ashvavarshaka, Ashwagandha, Asvagandha,Aswagandha, Balada,Balaja,Gandhapatri, Haya, Hayagandha, Hayapriya, Kala, Kambuka, Kamrupini,Kushthagandha,Kushthagandhini, Palashaparni, Priyakari,Punya, Pushtida, Pushtipavira, Rajgandha, Shyamala,Turagagandha, Turagi, Turangagandha, Vajigandha, Vajigandhika, Vajikari,Vajini, Varada, Varahakarni,Varahapatri, Vataghni
Hindi Name:-? Asgandh, Asgand, Asgandh, Punir, Aswagandha, Asgandhi, Ashgandha, Ashwagandha, Rashbhari,Chirpotan, Ashgandh
English Name:- Winter Cherry
Urdu Name:- Asgandh, Asgandh-e-nagori, Asgund, Asgand, Isgand nagori, Asgand nagori
Marathi Name:- Aasandh, Dorgunj
Telgu Name:- Paneru
Kannada Name:-? Ashwagandhi
Bengali Name:- Ashwaganha
Gujrati Name:- Aasandh, Ghoda aahan, Ghoda aakun
Tamil Name:- Aamkulaang
PLANT DESCRIPTION (Botanical Identification) :- Erect, tometose shrubs, 30-150 cm high. Roots tout, fleshy, whitish-brown. Leaves simple, ovate. Flowers inconspicuous, greenish or lucid-yellow, in axillary, umbellate cymes.Root is tap root type, tapering towards lower end; diameter varies from 8-18 mm. it is smooth and uniform in appearance and bears lateral rootlets; surface is dark brown. Internally it is cream coloured.Fracture is short and starchy; odour pungent; taste bitter and acrid. In transverse section, the cork cells are delimited from the outermost layer of the secondary cortex by a single layer of phellogen. Cork cells are large and suberized and contain some starch grains. The outermost portion of periderm is light brown in colour, broken at places and is composed of dead cells.
PART? USED :- ROOT
DOSAGE :- Churna 3 – 6 gm, Kshar 1 – 2 gm
Foreign matter 2.0 %, Ash 7.0 %, Acid insoluble ash 1.2 %, Alcohol soluble extractive 20.0 %,Alcohol soluble matter 16.0 %
AYURVEDIC ATTRIBUTES? ? ? ?
Tikt, Katu, Madhur
Hypotenive |? Bradycardiac |? Respiratory srimulant |? Antibacetrial |? Hypothermic |? Immunosuppressive | Antitumour? |? Adaptogenic? |? Antistress |? Anticonvulsant |? Psychotropic |?? Antioxidant? |? Antiinflammatory | Antispasmodic |? Analgesic? |? Antipyretic, Antiviral |? Antiarthritic | Sedative |? Cardiotropic |? Cardipprotective? |? Anticoagulant? |? Antiageing? |? Cytoprotective
Abhrak bhasma |? Ashvagandha taila? |??? Ashvagandhadi churna?? |??? Ashvagandharishta??? |??? Asvagandhadi lehya?????? |??????? Balaguduchyadi taila?? |?????? Balarishta Brahmi vati?? |????? Brahmi vati (gold)??? |???? Brhacchagaladya ghrita |?? Brihat ashvagandha ghrita???? |??? Dadhika ghrita |?? Dhanvantara taila??? |? Erand paka?? |?? Guduchyadi modaka?? |? Laksha guggulu |??? Madhusnuhi rasayana
- ASHWAGANDHA Roots are astringent, cooling, purgative, febrifuge and tonic. it is useful in skin diseases, burning sensations and syphilis.
- ASHWAGANDHA herb is also useful in cardiac disorders, intermittent fever and general debility.
- ASHWAGANDHA herb is useful in skin diseases, burning sensation, dry cough and bronchitis. Fruits are sweet, cooling, purgative, carminative, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and ophthalmic. It is used in flatulence, colic, dysentery, inflammations and intermittent fever.
- ASHWAGANDHA herb is also used in cardiac disorders, strangury, opthalmopathy and general debility. Pulp from fruits called “Cassia Pulp” is a well known Laxative.
- ASHWAGANDHA Bark of tree is rich in tannins. Flowers are bitter, acrid, cooling, emollient, purgative and are useful in vitiated condition of pitta, burning sensation, leprosy and skin diseases.
- ASHWAGANDHA Bark is laxative, anthelmintic, emetic, febrifuge, diuretic and depurative. It is useful in boils, leprosy, ringworm affection, colic, dyspepsia, constipation, diabetes, strangury and cardiac problems. Leaves are laxative, antiperiodic and depurative.
Ashwagandha herb benefits in hindi | Ashwagandha herb benefits | buy Ashwagandha powder in india | buy Ashwagandha herb in india ?| buy best Ashwagandha Extract in india | buy Ashwagandha plant online india | buy Ashwagandha dry herb in India | Best dry herb supplier in india | organic dry Ashwagandha herb in india | authentic herb in India | best quality Ashwagandha herb in india | Buy Ashwagandha tree and flowers in india |Withania somnifra medicinal uses | best quality Ashwagandha herb seed in india | Ashwagandha tree in india | buy Withania somnifra herb in india | best Ashwagandha tree in hindi |Ashwagandha herb benefits & uses | certified Ashwagandhaherb in india | Research based Ashwagandha herb | bulk supplier Ashwagandha herb in india